There are several issues going on with the whole Smash Mouth incident that occurred over the weekend. Granted, they are one of the last bands on Earth that should have been booked, well, anywhere, but lead singer Steve Harwell should have been able to deliver his god awful music in peace. Instead, he gets some jackass chucking bread at him during his performance at the Taste of Fort Collins outdoor concert. Really Fort Collins? Let’s have some class or taste, if you will. Surely, that bread could have been used to satisfy the munchies of your fellow stoner in the crowd. They were stoned and hungry, but instead you unleashed the rage of a one-hit-wonder who is probably still angry about his career. Not a good move. In all fairness, if Fort Collins had to make national news this way, then great, throw bread all you want. But next time consider who you’re throwing it at so you don’t get smash mouthed.
Browse by Date
- The Colorado Sound’s My5 – April 2021
- Failure to launch: Shuttered Venue Operators Grant application is delayed after months of anticipation
- DEBR4H – “The Court Of Richard II”
- Album Review: Ellsworth – Ellsworth
- Just Wanna Have Funds: Did the Colorado Arts Relief Grant Support the Organizations it Intended?